UPPCL Recruitment 2015 uppcl.org 156 Posts Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh has released the recruitment notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant posts through this recruitment. UPPCL invites the online applications form interested and eligible candidates through online mode. UPPCL online applications will be available at its official website uppcl.org.
Interested and eligible candidates may download their application form and fill the application form with required details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. Candidates want to know more information about UPPCL Recruitment 2015 like name of the posts, number of vacancies, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary details, application fee and how to apply etc must read the official notification.
Vacancy details about UPPCL Recruitment 2015:
Total Number of Posts: 78 posts
Assistant Accountant Posts: 56 posts
Office Assistant II (Accounts) Posts: 22 posts
Candidates age limit should be in between 20 years to 40 years.
Candidates must possess their graduation degree in commerce or equivalent examination with diploma in computer applications.
Selection process will be based on the candidates performance in the written examination and skill test and personal interview.
Selected candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay per month.
- General candidates need to pay the application fee as Rs.1000/-.
- SC/ST candidates need to pay the application fee as Rs.700/-.
For more information about UPPCL Recruitment 2015, candidates can contact the following address,
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL),
Shakti Bhawan, 14,
- Starting date for online application form: 25 March, 2015
- Last date for submitting the online application form: 25 April, 2015
How to apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2015:
- Go to the official website www.uppcl.org.
- Click on the link of UPPCL Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with required details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout of the submitted application form.
Click here to apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2015