UPPCL Office Assistant Notification 2016
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has recently published the latest job notification UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as various vacant office assistant and stenographer vacancies. As per this notification, UPPCL is going to full fill 2555 members of unreserved positions. UPPCL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest jobs in UPPCL, those must utilize this golden opportunity. UPPCL Office Assistant Notification 2016 online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is mentioned in its official notification.
Vacancy Details about UPPCL Office Assistant Notification 2016:
Total Number of Positions: 2555 posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Office Assistant: 2296 Posts.
- Stenographer Grade II: 259 Posts.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years upper age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per government norms.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2000/- per month.
Category wise application fee will be mentioned in the official notification after 02nd November, 2016.
- Starting date for online application form: First week of November, 2016.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: Will soon updated.
- Opening date to pay the fee: In the month of November, 2016.
- Last date to pay the fee: First week of December, 2016.
How to apply for UPPCL Office Assistant Notification 2016:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of UPPCL www.uppcl.org.
- Now click on the link of UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2016.
- Download the official notification and must read carefully.
- After that, click on apply online.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the applicant.
- Attach all your required documents to the application.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.