UPPCL JE Recruitment 2017 – 226 Uttar Pradesh Junior Engineer Posts
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) announced recruitment notification to recruit the applicants as various Junior Engineer Posts. Through this UPPCL JE Recruitment 2017, Organization plans to recruit Graduate candidates for these vacant positions. UPPCL is going to fill up 226 vacancies of additional private secretary and assistant reviewing officer positions. UPPCL invites the online applications from skilled and work hard applicants. Online applications are now available from 08th October, 2017 at its official page. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date 31st October, 2017.
Vacancy Details about UPPCL JE Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 226 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Junior Engineer.
Candidates lower age should not be less than 18 years and upper age should not be more than 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Contenders must possess diploma in electrical engineering or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done on the basis of applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive salary as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4800/- per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.900/-.
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.600/-.
|Starting date for online application form||08/10/2017|
|Closing date to submit the filled application form||31st October, 2017|
|Date of the Examination||Update Soon|
Steps to apply for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of UPPCL www.uppcl.org
- Go through official notification for this vacancy.
- Open online application form and fill the required details carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment of registration fee as per your category.
- Click on submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of your filled online application for future usage.
Official Website: www.uppcl.org