UPPCL Assistant Recruitment 2017 – 2523 Stenographer Grade III Posts
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) announced recruitment notification UPPCL Jobs 2017 to recruit Office Assistant Grade III and Stenographer Grade III Posts. Through this UPPCL Assistant Recruitment 2017, Organization plans to recruit Graduate candidates for these vacant positions. UPPCL is going to fill up 2523 vacancies of office assistant and stenographer positions. Organization invites the online applications from skilled and work hard applicants. Online applications are now available from 07th October, 2017 at its official page. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application to Uttar Pradesh Corporation Limited (UPPCL) on or before closing date 23rd October, 2017.
Vacancy Details about UPPCL Assistant Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 2523 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Office Assistant III: 2296 Posts.
- Stenographer III: 227 Posts.
Candidates lower age should not be less than 21 years and upper age should not be more than 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Contenders must possess graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university or institute.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive salary as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2600/- per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.1000/-.
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.700/-.
|Starting date for online application form||07/10/2017|
|Closing date to submit the filled application form||23/10/2017|
|Date of the Examination||Soon Available|
Steps to apply for UPPCL Assistant Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of UPPCL www.uppcl.org.
- Go through official notification for this vacancy.
- Open online application form and fill the required details carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment of registration fee as per your category.
- Click on submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of your filled online application for future usage.
Official Website: www.uppcl.org