UPHESC Recruitment 2017 – 284 Principal Vacancies
Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission (UPHESC) has recently announced an employment notification UPHESC Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of June, 2017. As per this notification, UPHESC is going to fill up 284 vacancies of Principal Jobs. UPHESC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest principal jobs can apply for this UPHESC Principal Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 13th July, 2017.
Vacancy Details about UPHESC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 284 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Principal.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Eligibility Criteria for UPHESC Recruitment 2017:
Candidates maximum age should be 62 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Graduation Degree or Post Graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/- with grade pay of Rs.10000/- per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.3000/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.2000/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Closing date to apply online: 13/07/2017.
How to apply for UPHESC Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of UPHESC www.site.uphesc.org
- After that, click on the link of UPHESC Principal Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.site.uphesc.org