UPESEAT Application Form 2017 Notification, Exam Dates
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies is going to conduct the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test (UPSEAT) for admission in various engineering courses. All those applicants who are interested in the exam and want to take admission into the university they have to submit the UPSEAT Application Form 2017 on or before the last date. Organization is looking for hardworking and self motivated candidates for filling up various courses. Other details related to UPSEAT Application Form 2017 are stated as below. So, advices to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the future details.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSEAT Application Form 2017:
Candidates must have scored minimum 60% marks at higher and senior secondary level 10th and 12th with minimum of 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at senior secondary level.
Applicants will get admission on the basis of written examination only.
Candidates need to pay the fee through online Rs.1850/- and through offline Rs.1750/-.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions|
|Current Affairs Awareness||20|
Entrance Exam Centers:
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 03/05/2017.
- Date of the Examination: 13/05/2017.
2nd floor, 210,
Okhla Industrial Estate,
How to apply for UPESEAT Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of UPESEAT www.upes.ac.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of UPESEAT 2017.
- Click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form with complete details.
- Upload certificates in respect of their qualification, caste and etc certificates and passport size photograph.
- Submit the filled application form.
- Take hard copy of it for further reference.