UPESEAT Application 2016 Download From Here
University of petroleum and energy studies is going to conduct the engineering aptitude test (UPESEAT) is being organized by the university of petroleum. This university is conducting this entrance test for the under graduation in engineering courses and few specialized energy and petroleum program in the university for the academic year 2016-2017.candidates can apply for UPESEAT Application 2016 before the last date.
Candidates who are applying for UPESEAT Application 2016 must have the above mentioned qualifications.
- Candidates must score minimum 80% at higher & senior Secondary level (10th or 12th )
- Candidates must score minimum 80% in physics, chemistry & mathematics at senior secondary level (12th class).
- Candidates need to qualify in JEE Main 2016 entrance test with high score.
Candidates must have minimum age limit of 17 years old.
Candidates who are applying for UPESEAT Application 2016 need to pay the fee in two ways..
- Demand draft in favor of “UPES Fee Account”, candidates who are paying through DD need to pay Rs. 1750/-
- Candidates who are paying through online mode need to pay Rs. 1850/-
|Online registration starts from||November 2015|
|Online registration ends at||April 2016|
|Entrance exam will be conducted in||May 2016|
|Results will be released in||June 2016|
Candidates can contact the above address if any queries.
P.O Bidholi Via-prem Nagar,
Fax: +91-135-2776095, 2776090
Procedure to apply for application form UPESEAT Application 2016:
- Candidates can visit the official website http://www.upes.ac.in
- Click on online UPESEAT Application 2016 form link.
- Choose Indian residence or foreign resident.
- Entre the details without mistake.
- Attach the relevant documents needed.
- Make the application fee payment through online.
- Registration number will be send to your mail id or mobile number.
Candidates who have applied for the UPESEAT Application 2016 form can download their admit cards from the official website before the 10 days of exam date. candidates can visit our website for more information.