UPCAT BDS Application Form 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Association of Private Medical Dental Colleges of Uttar Pradesh has recently released an official notification UPCAT BDS Application Form 2016 for getting admission into Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) program in various dental colleges of Uttar Pradesh. UPCAT (Uttar Pradesh Common Admission Test Dental) is a national level entrance test. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Eligibility Criteria for UPCAT BDS Application Form 2016:
Candidates minimum age should be 17 years. There is no upper age limit.
Applicants must possess their intermediate or equivalent examination with at least of 50% marks in Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in entrance exam, result and counseling process.
- Candidates need to pay Rs.1500/- in cash and Rs.1600/- through demand draft.
Coordinator UPCAT Dental BDS,
- Starting date for online application form: 01/02/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/04/2016.
- Admit card issuing from: 10/05/2016.
- UPCAT BDS Exam Date: 15/05/2016.
- Results announced from: 16/06/2016.
- Date of Counseling: First week of July, 2016.
How to apply for UPCAT BDS Application Form 2016:
- Go to the official website of UPCAT www.upcatdental.net.
- Click on the link of UPCAT BDS Application Form 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Please bookmark our website sscrecruitmentresults.in for more updates on UPCAT BDS Application Form 2016