UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016 for 16448 Vacancies
Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad has announced the latest job notification UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016 on its official website. UP Basic Education Council needs to full fill 16448 members of unreserved assistant teacher positions in government private schools in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Organization invites the online applications from skilled, well educated and TET qualified candidates through online. Job seekers who are searching for the teaching jobs, those must read the official notification carefully before going to apply. After that, eligible candidates may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Total Number of Posts: 16448 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Teacher Posts.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh State Wise.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 40 years. 5 years age relaxation in the age bar is going to be provided only OBC/SC/ST candidates.
Applicants must possess their graduation or post graduation from any recognized university and must qualified in TET BTC and Special.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms.
- District wise official notification publishing date: Declare Soon.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Shortly.
- Last date to submit the filled Step 1 application form: Soon Available.
- Closing date to pay the fee: Soon Updated.
- Final Date to submit the steps 2 application form: Soon Released.
How to apply for UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of UP Basic Education Board www.upbasiceduparishad.gov.in.
- Click on the link of UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.