UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 for 932 Vacancies
Postal and Administrative units in Uttar Pradesh Circle has released the latest job notification for appointing the candidates as various vacant postman and mail guard positions. Online applications are invited from qualified candidates. Unemployed candidates may apply for this UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 through online on or before last date 30th June, 2016. Here we are providing the complete details like eligibility criteria for this recruitment. Interested candidates must read the official notification through online before going to apply. Suitable aspirants may download the application form and fill it with correct details of the applicant and submit the filled application form.
Total Number of Posts: 932 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|MTS (Administrative Officer)||42|
|MTS (Subordinate Office)||268|
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per postal circle norms.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in aptitude test.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2000/-.
- For all applicants, registration fee Rs.100/-.
- For OBC and General applicants, Examination fee Rs.400/-.
- SC/ST and PWD candidates are exempted from fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 01/06/2016.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 30/06/2016.
How to apply for UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of UP Postal Circle www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Click on the link of UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.