UP Police Recruitment 2017 – 1.25 Lakhs UPPRB Vacancies
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has recently published an employment advertisement UP Police Recruitment 2017 to appoint 1.25 Lakhs vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Uttar Pradesh Police Jobs through online. UP Police Recruitment Board invited the applications to fill up constable, sub inspector, inspector and other positions. Job seekers who are looking for the Police jobs in the state of Uttar Pradesh, those must utilize this golden opportunity. Online application process will be started soon at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date.
Vacancy Details about UP Police Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Position: 1.25 Lakhs Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Sub Inspector (SI).
Candidates lower age should not be less than 18 years and upper age should not be more than 22 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess intermediate or Graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
- Written Examination.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
- Document Verification.
- Medical Test.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms.
All the candidates need to pay the registration fee as Rs.400/- per application. The application fee should be paid through online payment using debit or credit card.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Updated.
Steps to apply for UP Police Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of UPPRPB www.uppbpb.gov.in.
- Click on the link of UP Police Recruitment 2017.
- Download the official notification and must read all the details carefully.
- Click on apply online link.
- Fill the UP Police Online Application Form with all necessary details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.uppbpb.gov.in