UP Police Recruitment 2016 35000 Vacant Posts
Uttar Pradesh police promotion board has released notification to fill a huge number of vacant posts for males and females job seekers. There are about 35000 vacant posts in the field of police constable in UP. Interested candidates can fill the form on line before 22 February for males and 29 February for females. Some UP Police Recruitment 2016 details like Age limit, selection procedure, how to apply, last dates, training and other important details are mentioned below.
|Declaration about||UP police Recruitment 2016|
|Name of post||Constable|
|Number of posts||34716|
|Last date to apply||Mentioned below|
Candidates who are applying for UP police Recruitment 2016 must be 12th standard pass.
- General candidates must have age limit 18 to 22 years.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates must have age limit 18 years to 27 years.
- Females candidates must be about 18 to 25 years as per government rules.
- Height: 168 cm for ST candidates.
- Weight: According to the built (minimum 50 kg).
- Chest: 79 cm (77 cm only for ST candidates) 5cm expansion compulsory.
Height: 152 cm (147 cm only for ST candidates)
Weight: minimum 40 kg compulsory.
Examination and Selection Process:
- PET for Men: 4.8km race to be covered in 27 minutes and for women a 2.4 km race to be finished in 18 minutes.
- Race marks: 200 (if finished 8 km in 17 minutes)
- Race marks: 120 (if finished 8 km in 27 minutes)
- Selected candidates will be given training for a specific time period.
- Completion of training will depend on the performance and remuneration will de decided by the Recruitment board.
|Starting date of application||18-01-2016 (male)
|Last date of online application||22-02-2016 (male)
|Closing date of application fees||19-02-2016 (male)
UP police Recruitment 2016 Online Application procedure:
- Log in on the official website uppbpb.gov.in
- Select the Online Application link.
- Register with mail ID and password.
- Click the link present on the application form.
- Fill the application form along with payment process online.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature.
- Take the print out of the form for future references.
Candidates who have applied for the vacant posts can download their admit cards from the official website before the few days of exam date. candidates can visit our website for more information.