UP Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2017 – 16432 Gram Sahayak Jobs
Uttar Pradesh State Panchayat Raj Department is going to release the latest job notification UP Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2017 very soon on its official website. As per this UP Panchayat Notification 2017, Organization is going to fill up 16432 gram Sahayak vacancies. UP Panchayat Department invites the online applications from skilled and energetic applicants. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs 2017, those must utilize this golden opportunity as soon as possible. Online applications will soon available on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before ending date.
Vacancy Details about UP Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 16432 Posts.
Name of the Posts: UP Panchayat Sahayak or Assistant.
Candidates minimum age should not be less than 18 years and maximum age should not be more than 40 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess 10th class or 12th class or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.10000/- per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.100/-.
- For SC/ST and PWD applicants, Rs.50/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Updated.
How to apply for UP Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of UP Panchayat Raj Department www.panchayatiraj.up.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of UP Panchayat Raj Sahayak Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.panchayatiraj.up.nic.in