UP Junior High School Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) has released a notification in the month of December, 2016 for the recruitment of 2772 vacancies of School Teachers (Assistant), Principal and Clerks posts. Job seekers who are looking for the junior high school jobs or teaching profession vacancies, those may apply for this job notification as soon as possible. This is the golden opportunity for the applicants who are in search of latest government jobs in Uttar Pradesh. All the interested and eligible candidates may apply online mode for the UPMSP jobs on or before closing date that is mentioned in its official notification.
Details about Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP):
The UPMSB Board was set up in the year 1921 at Allahabad by an act of United Provinces Legislative Council. It conducted its first examination in 1923. This UPMSB Board is one in India, from the very start had adopted 10+2 examinations. Before 1923, the university of Allahabad was examining the body of these two examinations.
Vacancy Details about UP Junior High School Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 2772 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
- Candidates minimum age should not be less than 35 years.
- Applicants maximum age should not be more than 55 years.
Applicants must possess graduation or equivalent examination in any stream from any recognized university or institute.
Candidates will be selected based on the following,
- Written Test.
- Academic Merit List.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get impressive and attractive salary monthly as per organization norms.
Candidates need to pay the registration fee as mentioned in its official notification through online mode or offline mode on or before closing the date.
- Opening date of online application form: Soon Available.
- Ending date to submit the filled application form: Updated shortly.
Procedure to apply for UP Junior High School Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of UPMSP www.upmsp.nic.in.
- Read the UP High School Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Select the desired post and fill online application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Submit the online application form.
- Make the application fee.
- Take printout of the online application form for future usage.