UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2017 – 383 Uttar Pradesh Clerk Jobs
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam has released an employment notification UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the candidates as various vacant routine clerk and stenographer positions. As per this UP Jal Nigam Notification 2017, Organization is going to fill up total 383 vacancies. UP Jal Nigam invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Uttar Pradesh State Government Jobs, those can apply for this notification through online. Online applications are available from 23rd February, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 11th March, 2017.
Vacancy Details about UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 383 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Routine Clerk: 335 Posts.
- Stenographer: 63 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess 10th class or intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2000/- per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.600/-.
- For SC and ST applicants, Rs.300/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 22/02/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 11/03/2017.
How to apply for UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of UP Jal Nigam Limited www.upjn.org
- After that, click on the link of UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.upjn.org