UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 www.upjn.org
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam (UPJN) has released the latest job notification UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 for appointing the candidates as various vacant junior engineer positions in civil, electrical and mechanical fields. As per this notification, UP Jal Nigam is going to full fill 853 members of unreserved positions. UPJN invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 20th November, 2016.
Vacancy Details about UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 853 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 727 posts.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical): 126 Posts.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for SC, ST and OBC category applicants.
Applicants must possess engineering graduation in relevant trades or diploma in concern disciplines or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4200/- per month.
Applicants must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 31/10/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 20/11/2016.
- Opening date to pay the fee: 31/10/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 21/11/2016.
How to apply for UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of UP Jal Nigam www.upjn.org.
- Click on the link of UP Jal Nigam Latest Notification.
- Download the application form and fill it with correct details of the candidate without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents to the application form.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future usage.