UP ITI Application Form 2016, Syllabus, Eligibility Download
The Education Board, Uttar Pradesh has recently announced an official notification UP ITI Application Form 2016 for getting admission into ITI (Industrial Training Institute) for the academic year of 2016 – 2017. UP Education Board is going to conduct the state level entrance test for ITI courses for this academic year. Every year it conducts this entrance examination for the applied candidates. Education board invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 24 April, 2016.
Candidates minimum age should be 14 years and there is no upper age limit.
Applicants must possess their matriculation from any recognized board. Here we are providing the category wise academic details.
|Name of the Category||Education Details|
|Group 1||VIII Class Passed|
|Group 2||High School Passed|
|Group 3||High School with Hindi|
|Group 4||High School with Science|
|Group 5||High School with Mathematics, Science|
- For general applicants need to pay the fee as Rs.250/-.
- For SC, ST candidates nee to pay Rs.150/-.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in entrance exam only.
- Starting date for online application form: 30/03/2016.
- Last date to submit the online application form: 24/04/2016.
- Date of the examination: In the month of May, 2016.
How to apply for UP ITI Application Form 2016:
- Applicants must visit the official website of UP Education Board www.vppup.in.
- Click on the link of UP ITI Application Form 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Enter fee details.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.