UP Gram Shiksha Parishad Teacher Recruitment 2015 Apply 20524 posts
Uttar Pradesh Gram Shiksha Parishad has regulated the latest job notification for appointing the applicants as the posts of teacher posts in various departments. Job seekers who are waiting for the teacher jobs, those can apply through online. UP Gram Shiksha Parishad invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this notification. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about UP Gram Shiksha Parishad Teacher Recruitment 2015 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about UP Gram Shiksha Parishad Teacher Recruitment 2015:
Total number of posts: 20524 vacancies.
Name of the posts:
- Principal: 5131 posts.
- Teacher: 10262 posts.
- Fourth Class: 5131 posts.
Candidates must qualify the intermediate or graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Contenders age should be in between 18 years to 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in the written examination and the personal interview.
Applicants can refer the notification for pay scale information.
- For General applicants Rs.300/-.
- For Reserved candidates Rs.200/-.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 20/10/2015.
How to apply for UP Gram Shiksha Parishad Teacher Recruitment 2015:
- Visit the official website of the UP Gram Shiksha Parishad www.gramshikshaparishadup.in.
- Click on the link of UP Gram Shiksha Parishad Teacher Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.