UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment 2016 Apply
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has issued the latest notification UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as various vacant Gram Panchayat Adhikari posts. As per this notification, UPSSSC needs to full fill various vacant posts. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the Uttar Pradesh government jobs, those must apply for this recruitment through its official page. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Total Number of vacancies: Various Posts.
Name of the Posts: Gram Panchayat Adhikari.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2000/-.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.160/-.
- For SC and ST applicants, Rs.70/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Will soon update.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Available shortly.
Steps to apply for UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of UPSSSC www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Click on the link of UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.