UP BTC Application Form 2017 – UP D.EI.Ed Eligibility Criteria
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board invites the UP BTC Application Form 2017 from the eligible candidates who want to take admission in UP D.EI.Ed. Online applications are now available from 15th June, 2017 at its official page. UP BTC D.EI.Ed trainings starts from 08th to 09th September, 2017. All the interested and suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 03rd July, 2017.
Details about UP BTC Application Form 2017:
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board.
Name of the Course: Basic Training Certificate.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree or post graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on merit list and cut off marks.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.300/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.150/-.
|BTC D.EI.Ed starting date to apply online||14th June 2017,|
|Starting date of Payment of Application||15th June, 2017|
|Online Registration Last Date||3rd July, 2017|
|Fees and completion of form Submission Last Date||5th July, 2017|
|To print Online application and Print Last Date||7th July, 2017|
|Starting Date of Correction and editing in Form||10th July 2017|
|Last date of correction and editing in Form||13th July 2017|
|UP BTC merit list counseling||1st week of August 2017|
|UP BTC Document Verification||In August|
Click here to apply for UP BTC Application Form 2017:
- Go to the official website of UP BTC www.upbasiceduparishad.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of UP D.EI.Ed Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.upbasiceduparishad.gov.in