UP Adhinasth Sewa Chayan Ayog Recruitment 2016
Uttar Pradesh SSSC has released notification for the recruitment of about 288 posts in various departments of the state. Interested candidates have to apply for UP Adhinasth Sewa Chayan Ayog recruitment 2016 through the official website. Applying candidates are recommended to complete the registration before the last 07-02-2016.
|Notification about||UP Adhinasth Sewa Chayan Ayog recruitment 2016|
|Name of the position||ASI and others|
|Last date to apply||07 February 2016|
The vacancy details of the UP Adhinasth Sewa Chayan Ayog recruitment 2016 are given below
|S.No||Name of post||Number of posts|
|01||Merriment and pankar inspector||67|
|04||Salaried platoon commander cum sports officer||01|
|05||Salaried platoon commander||17|
|07||Assistant inspector garden||122|
Candidates applying for UP Adhinasth Sewa Chayan Ayog recruitment 2016 must have minimum qualification, graduation from recognized university.
The maximum upper age limit is about 40 years or all the posts but the lower age limit varies according to the posts.
Candidates have to refer to the released advertisement UP Adhinasth Sewa Chayan Ayog recruitment 2016
- Candidates who are applying for serial number 1, 2, 3, 7 and 8 will be selected based on written test and personal interview.
- Candidates applying for serial number 4, 5 and 6 will be selected based on written examination, PST and interview.
Selected candidates will receive remuneration of Rs 9300 to Rs 34800/- with GP Rs 4200/- per month.
Procedure to apply for UP Adhinasth Sewa Chayan Ayog recruitment 2016 application form:
- Candidates can visit the official website www.upsssc.gov.in
- Click on online application form link.
- Enter the details with out mistake.
- Attach the relevant documents needed.
- Make the application fee payment through online.
- Registration number will be send to your mail id or mobile number.
Candidates who have applied for the application form can download their admit cards from the official website before the 10 days of exam date. candidates can visit our website for more information.