Union Bank Notification 2017 – Union Bank 200 Credit Officer Vacancies
The Union Bank of India has recently announced an employment news regarding Union Bank Notification 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, Union Bank is going to fill up 200 Vacancies of Credit Officer posts. Union Bank of India invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who want to start their career with banking sector jobs can apply for this Union Bank Credit Officer Recruitment 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications will soon available at its official page. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 21st October, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Union Bank Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 200.
Name of the Posts: Credit Officer.
Candidates minimum age should be 23 years and maximum age should be 32 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree or post graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Online Test.
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.31705/- to Rs.45950/- with grade pay per month.
- General candidates, Rs.600/-.
- Reserved category applicants, Rs.100/-.
|Starting date to apply online||04/10/2017|
|Ending date to apply online||21/10/2017|
|Date of the Examination||November, 2017|
How to apply for Union Bank Notification 2017:
- Log on to the official website of Union Bank www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- After that, click on the link of Union Bank Officer Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational and required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: unionbankofindia.co.in