Union Bank Credit Officer Recruitment 2016 Application
Union Bank of India (UBI) has now released the latest job notification Union Bank Credit Officer Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as various vacant positions. Union bank of India is one of the largest and oldest government owned banks of India. It was established in the year of 1919 and running successfully till now. Union bank conducts various recruitments every year for full fill the vacant positions. This year also Bank recently released the notification for 208 credit officer posts. Job seekers who are interested to start their career in banking sector, those can apply for this notification on or before last date 10th June, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: 208 vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Information Security Officer||02|
Candidates age should be more than 18 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per bank norms.
Applicants must possess their graduation or post graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per bank norms.
- For General candidates, Rs.600/-.
- For Reserved applicants, Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 25/05/2016.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 10/06/2016.
Steps to apply for Union Bank Credit Officer Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of Union Bank www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
- Click on the link of Union Bank Credit Officer Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.