UNDP BPC Recruitment 2017 – 314 Block Project Coordinator Vacancies
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has recently announced an employment notification UNDP BPC Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of October, 2017. As per this notification, UNDP BPC is going to fill up 314 vacancies. UNDP invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest UNDP Jobs can apply for this UNDP BPC Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 10th November, 2017.
Vacancy details about UNDP BPC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 314 Posts.
Name of the Vacancies:
- Block Project Coordinator (BPC).
- Individual Consultant.
Candidates must read the official notification for age criteria.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree with PGDCA qualification from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in personal interview only.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.14326/- per month.
All the interested applicants need to refer the notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date to apply online: 27/10/2017.
- Closing date to apply online: 10/11/2017.
How to apply for UNDP BPC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of UNDP BPC www.in.undp.org
- After that, search for the link of UNDP BPC Block Project Coordinator Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Download the application form and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.in.undp.org