UKSSSC Jail Bandi Rakshak Recruitment 2015
Uttarakhand Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released an official notification to recruit the applicants as the posts of Jail Bandi Rakshak. As per this notification, UKSSSC wants to full fill 400 members of unreserved positions. UKSSSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications will soon available in its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about UKSSSC Jail Bandi Rakshak Recruitment 2015 details are as follows.
Details about UKSSSC Jail Bandi Rakshak Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 400 posts.
Name of the posts: Jail Bandi Rakshak posts.
Job Location: Uttarakhand.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
They will be selected done based on the candidates performance in written examination and personal interview.
Applicants can get pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee information.
- Starting date for online application form: 20/10/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 20/11/2015.
How to apply for UKSSSC Jail Bandi Rakshak Recruitment 2015:
- Go to the official website of the UKSSSC www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Home page will be displayed on your monitor screen.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of UKSSSC Jail Bandi Rakshak Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it or future usage.