UKSSSC Forest Department Recruitment 2017 – 1218 Jobs
Uttarakhand Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (UKSSSC) was released the latest job bulletin UKSSSC Forest Department Recruitment 2017 at its official website. Uttarakhand Forest Department is going to fill up 1218 members of Forest Guard vacancies. Organization invites the online applications from skilled and talented candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest government jobs in the state of Uttarakhand, those must download the official notification and must read all the details carefully. Online applications are available from 08th August, 2017 at its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and fill the online application form with mandatory details and submit the filled application form on or before last date 20th September, 2017.
Details about UKSSSC Forest Department Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 1218 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Forest Guard Vacancies
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 24 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess intermediate or equivalent examination with Science or Agriculture from any recognized board.
- Written Examination.
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Personal Interview.
Selected candidates will receive monthly pay scale as Rs.21700/- to Rs.69100/- with grade pay.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.300/-.
- Reserved category applicants, Rs.150/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 08/08/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 20/09/2017.
How to apply for UKSSSC Forest Department Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of Uttarakhand Forest Department www.ojs.gujarat.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of Uttarakhand SSSC Forest Guard Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Submit the filled application form and take printout of it for future reference.
Official Website www.sssc.uk.gov.in