UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2016 – 570 Posts
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has recently announced an employment notification UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2016 for appointing the candidates as assistant accountant, assistant social welfare officer, assistant agriculture officer grade, surveyor and photographer etc. As per this notification, UKSSSC is going to full fill 570 members of unreserved positions. UKSSSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy details about UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Posts: 570 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Social Welfare Officer||16|
|Assistant Agriculture Officer Grade (III)||96|
|PA & Stenographer||18|
|Hand Pump Mechanic||11|
|X – Ray Technician||45|
|Assistant Review Officer||06|
|Data Entry Operator||05|
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 42 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or intermediate from any recognized board.
Candidates will be based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2400/-.
- For General candidates, Rs.300/-.
- For SC, ST applicants, Rs.150/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 26/02/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/04/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 11/04/2016.
How to apply for UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of UKSSSC www.ssc.uk.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.