UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015 ukpsc.gov.in
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released the notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant posts through this drive. UKPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. UKPSC lecturer online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and follow the below steps provided by us and submit the filled application from on or before the last date. This is the better opportunity for unemployment candidates in the Uttarakhand; local jobseekers who are interested in the teaching field and those applicants must utilize this lecturer recruitment. For more information about UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 154 posts.
Name of the posts: Lecturer posts.
Job Location: Uttarakhand.
Candidates age limit should be in between 21 years to 42 years.
Candidates must possess their Post Graduation from any recognized university with teaching experience in any college or institute.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination marks and personal interview.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.5400/- per month.
- For General: Rs.150/-.
- For SC/St: Rs.60/-.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 02/05/2015.
How to apply for UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to the official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission www.ukpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link of careers.
- After that, click on the link of UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form and fill it with required details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.