UJVNL Recruitment 2017 – Management Trainee Vacancies
Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (UJVNL) has recently announced an employment notification UJVNL Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant Management Trainee Positions. As per this notification, UJVNL is going to fill up massive numbers of unreserved positions. UJVNL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Uttarakhand Government Jobs can apply for this UJVNL MT Recruitment 2017. Online applications are now available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 25th August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about UJVNL Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: Various.
Name of the Posts: Management Trainee.
Job Location: Uttarakhand.
Candidates must read the official notification for age criteria.
Applicants must possess their ICSI from a recognized university or institute with minimum qualifying marks.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
- For ICSI Executive, Rs.5000/-.
- For ICSI Professional, Rs.8000/-.
Candidates must refer the official advertisement for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for apply online: Started Now.
- Closing date for apply online: 25/08/2017.
- Date of the written examination: Soon Updated.
How to apply for UJVNL Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of UJVNL www.uttarakhandjalvidyut.com
- After that, search for the link of UJVNL Management Trainee Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Attach all your required and educational certificates.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.uttarakhandjalvidyut.com