UIIC 2016 Recruitment – Online Application
United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) has published the recruitment notification UIIC 2016 Recruitment for appointing the candidates as administrative officer scale I posts. UIIC invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before last date 17th May, 2016.
Vacancy Details about UIIC 2016:
Total Number of Posts: 300 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Administrative Officer (Scale I) Vacancies.
Number of Posts with discipline:
|Name of the Department||Number of Posts|
|Mechanical and Electrical Engineering||15|
Candidates age should be between 21 years to 30 years. Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 5 years for SC and ST, 03 years for OBC applicants and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in online written examination and in personal interview.
Selected applicants will get pay scale as per organization norms per month.
Candidates should pay Rs.600/- for general and OBC, Rs.100/- for SC, ST and PWD applicants through online mode by using debit card, credit card and internet banking.
- Date of the Advertisement: 29/04/2016.
- Starting date for online application form: 06/05/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 17/05/2016.
- Opening date to pay the fee: 06/05/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 17/05/2016.
- Date of the Examination: 12/06/2016.
How to apply for UIIC 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of UIIC www.uiic.co.in.
- Before applying online, candidates have valid e-mail ID and contact number.
- Applicants must scan their photograph and signature.
- Click on the link of UIIC 2016 Notification.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter payment details and upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.