UGC PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2016 Online Application Form
University Grants Commission (UGC) has announced the latest scholarship notification such as UGC PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2016 for the scholarship of Post Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child for the academic year 2016-2017. UGC is going to support post graduate education through scholarship to such girls who happen to be the only one child in the family. Interested or eligible candidates are advised to apply online for UGC PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2016 from its official website.
Every year UGC announced some amount from the budget for such single girl child in the family. UGC make the announcement to distribute the scholarship amount in the name of fee acceptance.
Eligibility Criteria for UGC PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2016:
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years. Age relaxation will be available for reserved applicants.
Applicants must possess their post graduate 1st year regular, non professional degree course in any recognized university. Scholarship will be available for 1st year PG candidates only.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of applications received in all respects within time limit.
Scholarship will be of Rs.2000/- per month for a period of 2 years only.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: Soon Released.
Steps to apply for UGC PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2016:
- Go to the official website of UGC www.ugc.ac.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Now you can choose your category like post metric or pre metric scholarship.
- After that, enter your college registration number, date of birth and fill your application form with all the mandatory details.
- Click on submit button.
- Download it and take hard copy of it for future usage.