UGC NET Results 2016 Merit List Check Here
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has been published the UGC NET 2016 notification on its official website. The University Grant Commission (UGC) conducts the written examination of CSIR UGC NET 2016 for junior research fellow and lectureship. Large numbers of applicants were applied for this UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) 2016 on or before last date and all the applied candidates must appear the CSIR UGC NET 2016 written exam at various exam centers. After successful completion of the exam, those are eagerly waiting for their UGC NET Results 2016. All the applicants may check and download their results through online after declaration.
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) conducts the UGC NET written exam twice a year every year. This year also CSIR released the notification and has decided to conduct the UGC NET 2016 at various test centers. UGC conducted the NET 2016 written exam was conducted on 19th June, 2016 at various exam centers. After evaluation, CSIR is going to release the results on its official website.
CSIR will shortly upload the UGC NET Results 2016 after 3 weeks of the completion of the written exam. All the attended candidates must download their results through online by entering their exam details. Based on the results, applicants will call for the next round of the selection process. Candidates can follow the following steps to check their results easily without any mistakes.
How to download UGC NET Results 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of CSIR UGC NET www.csirhrdg.res.in.
- Home page will be displayed on your monitor screen.
- Now click on the results button.
- After that, click on the link of CSIR UGC NET Results 2016.
- Then, enter your hall ticket number and date of birth etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Results will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- Download it and take printout of it for future reference.