UGC NET Application Form 2017 – June Notification – Exam Dates
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on behalf of University Grant Commission (UGC) has recently released the UGC NET June Notification 2017 at its official website. CBSE conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET) every year. UGC NET test is organized twice in the year, first in January and second in July. UGC NET entrance exam is organized for the Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor Posts. CBSE UGC NET is the national level entrance exam. CBSE invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. UGC NET Application Form 2017 is available from 12th April, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 13th May, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for UGC NET Application Form 2017:
- For Junior Research Fellowship Posts, candidates upper age should be 28 years and 5 years age relaxation is also applicable for the OBC/SC/ST applicants.
- For Assistant Professor Posts, there are no fixed age criteria.
Candidates must possess their Post Graduation Degree or equivalent examination with minimum 55% marks from any recognized university.
Applicants will be selected done based on the following,
- UGC NET 2017 test.
- Work Experience.
- Academic Records.
- For General candidates, Rs.600/-.
- For OBC applicants, Rs.300/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates, Rs.150/-.
|Starting date for online application form||12/04/2017|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||13/05/2017|
|Closing date to pay the fee||May, 2017|
|Admit Card will be available from||June, 2017|
|Date of the UGC NET 2017 exam||July, 2017|
How to Apply for UGC NET Application Form 2017:
- Visit the official website of CBSE UGC NET www.cbsenet.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational and work experience certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
Official Website: www.cbsenet.nic.in