UCO Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply
Human Resource Management Department, UCO Bank has recently announced an employment notification UCO Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 for appointing the candidates as various vacant specialist officer. As per this notification, UCO Bank needs to full fill 30 members of unreserved positions. UCO bank invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the UCO Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 19th March, 2016.
Vacancy details about UCO Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Posts: 30 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Specialist Officer (Law & Engineering): 25 Vacancies.
- Specialist Officer (Security): 05 Vacancies.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per organization norms.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: 23/02/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form for Law officer: 16/02/2016.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form for Security officer: 19/02/2016.
- Closing date to submit the hard copy: 26/03/2016.
How to apply for UCO Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of UCO Bank www.ucobank.com.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of UCO Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.