UCIL Recruitment 2017 – 131 Apprenticeship Training Vacancies
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has recently announced an employment notification UCIL Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant Apprenticeship Training vacancies. As per this notification, UCIL is going to fill up 131 unreserved positions. UCIL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest UCIL Jobs 2017 can apply for this UCIL Apprenticeship Training Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online application process will be started soon at its official page. All the suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about UCIL Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 131 Posts.
Name of the Positions: Apprenticeship Training.
- Fitter: 40 Posts.
- Electrician: 40 Posts.
- Welder (Gas & Electric) : 15 Posts.
- Auto Electrician: 05 Posts.
- Instrument Mechanic: 05 Posts.
- Turner/Machinist: 05 Posts.
- (MV)/Mech. Diesel: 04 Posts.
- Carpenter: 06 Posts.
- Plumber: 06 Posts.
- Pipe Fitter: 05 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or ITI examination in relevant trade from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale of Rs.4004/- to Rs.5148/- per month.
- Starting date for online application form: Shortly Updated.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Soon Available.
How to apply for UCIL Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of UCIL www.ucil.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of UCIL Latest Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Click on submit button and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.ucil.gov.in