TTD Seva Online Registration, Darshan Ticket Booking
The Famous Hindu God of lord Balaji (Sri Venkateswara Swami) Seva tickets booking online very easy for all sevas of TTD with using Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Online Seva Portal. Everyday lacks of Devotees are visiting the Lord Balaji to Submit their Mokkus and Mudupus from in the world. Many more people can visit for Sevas and they have facing more problems to get Seva tickets from TTD seva ticket Q-counter in the seven hills. TTD has released the TTD Seva Online Registration for the devotees who are coming from the long distance. The TTD is provide limited Seva tickets for each Seva as per schedule thats way more Devotees will have not get tickets. Right now the TTD e-Services is provide online Seva ticket bookings for all sevas of TTD with Room bookings also for Accommodation and e-Special Entry Darshan to all people in the world. Here we are providing the TTD Seva Online Registration process and online Darshan ticket booking details and etc in our website. Interested devotees must follow the TTD Seva Online Registration through below link. This is very easy way to get TTD Seva Ticket and Accommodation with Special entry Darshan through online from TTD e- Service any ware in the earth. Here we uploaded the TTD Seva Online Registration details and etc.
- Devotees who have interested to book TTD Seva tickets online they can register Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Online Seva Portal of TTD e-Service website for single time.
- The TTD Seva Online Registration process is available with filling simple details of Devotees and their address details.
- After successfully register everyone can book TTD Seva services of e-Special Entry Darshan, e-Seva, e-Accommodation, e-Sudarsanam, e-Hundi and all.
- Now you can login with using created user name and passwords and select and check of availability of your TTD Seva Online Registration which is you have need.
- After successfully selected the seva in your available date click on continue option then you have seen booking request form.
- Now full fill the form with details of Devotees and upload the devotee passport size photograph size less than 20KB.
- There is no gender difference. Anyone either woman or men can register for seva ticket or Darshan ticket.
- Now click to continue to pay the fee of Seva ticket and the payment payable with internet banking and also debit, credit cards.
- After successfully completed the payment you can get a email with receipt of seva ticket along photographs and details of seva with timings.
- Now take a copy of printout and report at Sudarsanam counter and if you have any queries contact any help center in the temple area to get Darshan in correct time.
List of TTD Seva Online Registration details and Online Quota details for each day:
|Serial Number||Seva Name||Online Quota||Performance Days|
|1.||Archana||10||Tue, Wed & Thu|
|2.||Thomala||10||Tue, Wed & Thu|
|3.||Astadala Pada Padmaradhana||20||Tuesday only|
|4.||Vishesha Pooja||250||Monday only|
|5.||Nijapada Darshanam||300||Friday Only|
How to book tickets for TTD Seva Online Registration:
- Devotees must visit the official website of the TTD www.ttdsevaonline.com.
- On the e-Seva Booking page.
- Click the required seva type check box option
- Enter the number of tickets for the selected seva in No. Of Tickets
- Under Date, select the date and month-year you want to book for the seva
- Click Availability hyperlink to check for the corresponding selected seva and Click Continue.
- The e-Seva Booking Personal Information page appears
- Under Your Personal Information frame, select the salutation title and enter the name of the pilgrim in Name
- Enter the e-mail address of the pilgrim in Email Address
- Enter the address, city, and the zip/pin code of the pilgrim in Address , City, and Zip/Pin code respectively
- Select the country and state of the pilgrim from Country and State respectively
- Enter the mobile number, phone number, and fax number of the pilgrim along with the country code, area code, phone code, and extension in Mobile No, Phone No., and Fax No. respectively
- Select any one of the photo identity card options from Photo ID Card
- Enter the photo identity card number of the pilgrim in ID Card No.
- Enter the location of the image file in Upload your Photo. Click the Browse button to select the path of the image file
- Under the Payment Options frame, select the payment bank from Payment Bank
- Select the payment mode from Payment Mode
- Under the Disclaimer Note frame. click the I agree to terms and conditions check box option
- Click Book Now button. The corresponding bank page appears
- Make the payment from your bank
- Once the booking is complete, The e-Seva Booking Details page displays the entered booking request and the personal information of the pilgrim
- Click Receipt hyperlink. The e-Seva Booking Receipt window appears.
- The e-Seva Booking Receipt window displays the seva booking receipt details. Click Print hyperlink to print the booking receipt.