TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2016 – 2017 – 251 Vacancies – Online Application – TSPC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Application 2016 – Exam Pattern – Eligibility Criteria
Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has recently announced an recruitment notification for filling up the vacancies of veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts. There are total 251 Vacancies in TSPSC for Veterinary Assistant position. Candidates who are interested can apply on or before last date. Here we are providing TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2016 – 2017 Details as follows.
TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Name Of the Posts: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts.
Number Of Posts: 251 Vacancies.
Education Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelors Degree in Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university or college in India or Abroad.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between minimum 18 years to maximum 40 years. Age Relaxations will be provided as per the government rules.
Salary Details: Candidates who got selected will get a salary of Rs. 31,150/- to Rs. 91,450/-.
- For General Candidates Rs.200/-
- For others there is no application Fee.
Mode Of Payment: You can pay your Application Fee through online only. For further details, please read the official notification carefully.
Exam Center: Hyderabad
Selection Procedure: Candidates should be selected based on following 2 stages.
- Written Test.
- Oral Test/Interview.
|Exam||Number Of Question||Time Duration(Min)||Marks|
|Written Test Paper I||75||75min||75|
|Written Test Paper 2(Veterinary Sciences)||75||75min||75|
|Total Marks 500|
- For Paper I:
- For Paper II: Veterinary Science (Subject) Degree Level
How to Apply for TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2016
- Candidate has to log on to official website tspsc.gov.in
- Fill the OTR application with out any manual mistakes to get TSPSC ID
- Click the link which have the notification number. Fill in your TSPSC ID with Date of Birth
- Pay the application fee using SBI gateway
- After payment, A PDF file will be generated with a unique ID inside. Please keep this ID for further reference.
Important Dates to be noted
- Submission of online applications starts from 19th August 2016
- Online Application submission last date: 07th September 2016
- Hall tickets are available for download 7 days before from the examination date.