TSPSC Recruitment 2017 www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is going to release the TSPSC Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant senior assistant, junior assistant, tehsildar, deputy statistical officer, principal, librarian and various other posts. As per this notification, TSPSC needs to full fill nearly 2222 vacant jobs. TSPSC invites the online applications from suitable candidates. Online applications will soon available on its official website. Interested and eligible applicants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before closing date which is mentioned in its official notification.
Vacancy Details about TSPSC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Positions: 2222 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
Vacancies in District Collectorates:
- District Revenue Officer: 12 Posts.
- Tehsildar Cadre: 98 Posts.
- Deputy Tehsildar: 04.
- Senior Assistant: 180.
- Senior Steno: 21.
- Junior Assistant: 60.
- Junior Steno: 21.
- Record Assistants: 42.
- Drivers: 42.
- Jamedars: 21.
- Office Subordinates: 139.
- Watchman: 53.
Vacancies in Revenue Divisions:
- Deputy Collector: 24.
- Divisional Administrative Officer: 24.
- Deputy Tehsildar: 06.
- Senior Assistants: 12.
- Junior Assistant: 02.
- Record Assistant: 24.
- Office Subordinate Driver: 24.
- Inspector of Survey: 24.
- Chairman: 24.
- Deputy Statistical Officer: 24.
Vacancies in Revenue Mandal:
- Tehsildar: 104.
- Deputy tehsildars: 104.
- Mandal Revenue Inspector: 232.
- Junior Assistant: 120.
- Mandal Surveyor: 120.
- Office Subordinate: 308.
- Assistant Statistical Officer: 120.
- Chairman: 120.
Vacancies in Backward Classes Welfare Department:
- Principal: 06.
- Junior Lecturer: 83.
- Librarian: 16.
- Physical Director: 08.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 28 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms.
Applicants must possess graduation or post graduation in relevant trades from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive salary as Rs.13000/- to Rs.103290/- with grade pay.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
- Closing date to submit filled application form: update soon.
How to apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of TSPSC www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Click on TSPSC Recruitment 2017.
- After that, click on advertisement link.
- Download the notification and must read carefully.
- Then, click on apply online.
- Now start the application form filling without any mistakes.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for further reference.