TSPSC Professor Recruitment 2017 – 274 Assistant Professor Jobs
Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has announced an employment notification TSPSC Professor Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various Assistant Professor Jobs. As per this notification, TSPSC is going to fill up 274 Assistant Professor Vacancies. TSPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available from 16th September, 2017 at its official website. Job seekers who are looking for the TSPSC jobs, those must read the official notification carefully before going to apply. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 25th October, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Telangana Professor Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 274 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Professor.
Job Location: Telangana.
Candidates minimum age should not be less than 18 years and maximum age should not be more than 44 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
Applicants must possess Masters Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent examination from any recognized university with good academic records.
Candidates will be selected based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Applicants who got selected for the TSPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.40270/- to Rs.93270/- with grade pay per month.
General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.200/- and the reserved category applicants must pay Rs.120/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 16/09/2017.
- Last date to apply online: 25/10/2017.
Steps to apply for TSPSC Professor Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of WBPSC www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Telangana PSC Recruitment 2017.
- Download the official notification carefully.
- Now Click on apply online link.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all the required documents to the application.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in