TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2017 – 273 Surveyor Jobs
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has recently released an employment notification TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the candidates as various vacant Deputy Surveyor vacancies. As per this notification, TSPSC is going to fill up 273 members of unreserved positions. TSPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online application process will be available shortly at its official page. Suitable job seekers may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 273 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Deputy Surveyor.
Job Location: Telangana State.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree or post graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Applicants who got selected for the Deputy Surveyor vacancies 2017 will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
Candidates must read the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Opening date to apply for online: Available Shortly.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Soon Updated.
How to apply for TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of TSPSC www.tspsc.gov.in
- Then, click on the link of Telangana Deputy Surveyor Notification 2017
- Download the Telangana PSC Recruitment 2017 and must read all the details carefully.
- Click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Finally click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in