TSCAB Recruitment 2017 – Apply for Assistant Manager Staff Vacancies
Telangana State Co-Operative Apex Bank Limited (TSCAB) has now released the latest job notification TSCAB Recruitment 2017 on its official website for recruiting the applicants as various vacant staff and assistant manager positions. As per this TSCAB Notification, TSCAB is going to fill up 96 vacancies. Job seekers who want to make their TSCAB Jobs 2017 can apply for this recruitment through online mode. TSCAB invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are available from 22nd February, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 04th March, 2017.
Vacancy Details about TSCAB Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 96.
Name of the Posts:
- Staff Assistant: 55 Posts.
- Manager: 41 Posts.
Job Location: Telangana.
Candidates lower age should not be less than 20 years and upper age should not be more than 28 years. Age relaxation is available up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PH applicants.
Applicant must possess graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university with at least 60% marks.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in online written exam and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly pay scale as Rs.10000/- to Rs.15000/- with grade pay.
- For General candidates, Rs.600/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.100/-.
|Starting date for online application form||22/02/2017|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||04/03/2017|
|Date of the Staff Assistant Exam||26/03/2017|
|Manager Exam date||25/03/2017|
How to apply for TSCAB Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of TSCAB www.tscab.org
- After that, click on the link of TSCAB Manager Scale Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form in proper manner.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.tscab.org