TS SPDCL Sub Engineer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (TS SPDCL) has decided to release an employment notification TS SPDCL Sub Engineer Recruitment 2017 very soon at its official website for the recruitment of Sub Engineer posts in Electrical Department. As per this notification, TS SPDCL is going to fill up various vacant positions. All the eligible and interested candidates who want to get Telangana Government Jobs; those can apply for this notification through online mode. Online applications will soon available on its official page. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date which is mentioned in its official advertisement soon.
Vacancy Details about TS SPDCL Sub Engineer Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: Various.
Name of the Posts: Sub Engineer.
Job Location: Telangana.
- Candidates lower age should be18 years.
- Applicants upper age should be 44 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category candidates.
Candidates should have a Diploma and Graduation Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent education from any recognized university.
Applicants will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Candidates who are selected for the sub engineer posts, those will get monthly pay scale as per TS SPDCL Rules and Regulations.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.220/-.
- SC/ST/PH applicants are exempted from fee.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Updated.
How to apply for TS SPDCL Sub Engineer Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of TSSPDCL www.tssouthernpower.com.
- After that, click on the link of TS SPDCL Latest Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of the application form for future reference.