TS SET Application Form 2017 – Telangana State Eligibility Test
Osmania University has released the TS SET Notification 2017 on 16th February, 2017 at its official website. OU vice chancellor S.Ramachandram has decided to conduct the Telangana State Eligibility Test (TS SET) 2017 in the month of June, 2017 at various exam centers in the state of Telangana. TS SET is the state level eligibility test. Candidates who are working as Assistant Professor and Lecturer in degree colleges and universities must need to qualify in Telangana State Eligibility Test. TS SET Application Form 2017 will be available from 22nd February, 2017 on its official website. Interested candidates can submit the online application form on or before last date 20th March, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for TS SET Application Form 2017:
Name of the Organization: Osmania University.
Exam Name: Telangana State Eligibility Test (TS SET).
Name of the Posts: Lecturer and Assistant Professor Vacancies.
Job Location: Telangana.
No age limit for TS SET Application Form 2017.
- Candidates should be completed the final year of PG Degree in related subjects are eligible.
- Applicants should have 55% marks in Masters Degree or equivalent examination.
- D candidates are eligible to apply for this TS SET Application Form 2017.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
- For General candidates, Rs.1000/-.
- For OBC applicants, Rs.800/-.
- For SC/ST and PWD candidates, Rs.500/-.
|TS SET Notification 2017 released on||16/02/2017|
|Starting date for online application form||22/02/2017|
|Last date to submit the application form without fine||20/03/2017|
|Closing date to apply for TS SET 2017 with Rs.1500 late fee||30/03/2017|
|Ending date to submit the application form with late fee Rs.2000||06/04/2017|
|Last date to apply with Rs.3000/- fine||01/05/2017|
|Hall tickets will be available from||20/05/2017|
|Date of the Examination||11/06/2017|
TS SET Exam Centers 2017:
|Center Code||Regional center|
How to apply for TS SET Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of TS SET www.telanganaset.org
- After that, click on the link of TS SET Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph ad signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.telanganaset.org