TS School Education Recruitment 2017 – 10887 Teacher Jobs
Directorate of School Education (DSE), Telangana has recently announced an employment notification TS School Education Recruitment 2017 in the month of June, 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant Vidya volunteer vacancies. As per this notification, Telangana State Government is going to fill up 10887 school teacher posts. TS DSE invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest School Teacher Jobs in the state of Telangana can apply for this TS School Vidya Volunteer Posts 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 22nd June, 2017.
Vacancy Details about TS School Education Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 10887 Posts.
Name of the Posts: School Teacher (Vidya Volunteer).
Job Location: Telangana State Wise.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 44 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Graduation Degree or Post Graduation Degree with B.Ed qualification from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants academic Merit List only.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.12000/- per month.
- Starting date to apply online: Available Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 22/06/2017.
How to apply for TS School Education Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of Telangana Directorate of School Education www.cdse.telangana.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of Telangana Vidya Volunteer Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.cdse.telangana.gov.in