TS PGECET Application Form 2017 Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria
TS PGECET is the Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test of Telangana State. The examination is conducted by the Osmania University on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). TS PGECET is conducted for admission to the first year post graduate courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy and planning. TS PGECET is the state level entrance examination. Candidates who are interested to take admission for the post graduate courses through this PGECET, those may apply for this TS PGECET Application Form 2017 via online mode on or before closing date that is in the month of April, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for TS PGECET Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- The local and non local status of the applicants should be fulfilled as per the requirements of admission.
Candidates should have completed BE/B.Tech or equivalent examination with 50% marks from any recognized university.
- For General candidates, Rs.800/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.400/-.
- Candidates can pay the registration fee through credit card, debit card or through any TS Online centres.
TS PGECET 2017 Exam Pattern:
- There are 120 objective type questions in the examination of TS PGECET 2017.
- Each correct answer will get one mark.
- The total duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The examination will be scheduled in two sessions that is morning session and afternoon session.
- Question paper will be in English language only.
TS PGECET 2017 Important Dates:
|Online applications will be available from||In the month of March, 2017|
|Last date to submit the filled application form without late fee||In the month of April, 2017|
|Closing date to submit the application form with late fee||In the month of May, 2017|
|Hall tickets will be available from||In the month of May, 2017|
|Date of the TS PGECET 2017||In the month of June, 2017|
|Results will be declared on||In the month of June, 2017|
|Counselling process begins from||In the month of September, 2017|
TS PGECET Admit Card 2017:
Hall ticket will be available to download from the month of May, 2017 at its official website. All candidates are required to keep their hall ticket safe till the application process ends.
TS PGECET Results 2017:
Organization will soon publish the results after finishing the exam. All the attended applicants may check their results through TS PGECET official website.
Behind Engineering College Library,
Steps to apply for TS PGECET Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of TS PGECET www.tspgecet.org.
- After that, pay the registration fee through online or offline.
- Candidate will get a transaction ID which is necessary while filling the TS PGECET Application Form 2017.
- Then, candidates need to get payment verification.
- After that, proceed to fill the application form with required information such as name, date of birth and other details.
- Upload the candidates photograph and signature.
- Then, submit the filled application form.
- Candidates must take printout of it for future usage.
- No need to send hard copy of application to the examination authority.