TS NPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015 Download
Telangana State Northern Power Distribution Corporation Limited (TS NPDCL) has announced an official notification to recruit the applicants as junior engineer posts. As per this notification, TS NPDCL wants to full fill 164 unreserved assistant engineer in electrical department. Large numbers of job seekers were already applied for this recruitment or before last date 15 October, 2015. Selection process will be based on the candidates performance in written examination and personal interview. TS NPDCL has decided to conduct the TS NPDCL Assistant Engineer 2015 exam on 08 November, 2015 at various test centers. Now all the applied contenders were started their preparation. For that reason here we are providing the TS NPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015 through below link.
TS NPDCL is a state owned Power Generation Organization. TS NPDCL had announced an official notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant assistant engineer posts. TS NPDCL is a power supplying company which supplies power all over in the state. This is the really good news to all the graduates those who are in search of these jobs. Now TS NPDCL has declared the TS NPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015 in its official website. Interested candidates can download the below exam pattern and syllabus to get good marks in the exam. Based on the syllabus and exam pattern, candidates can schedule their syllabus and etc.
TS NPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015:
TS NPDCL Assistant Engineer Syllabus:
- Electrical Circuits & Networks.
- Control Systems.
- Measurements & Instrumentation.
- Electrical machines.
- Power Systems.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics and Drives.
- Building Materials and Construction.
- Strength of Materials and Theory of Structures.
- RCC and Steel Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics.
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing and Construction Management.
Computer Science or Information Technology:
- Digital Logic.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Theory of Computation.
- Compiler Design.
- Operating System.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering.
- Computer Networks.
- Web technologies.
- Numerical Ability.
- Language Proficiency.
- Computer Knowledge.
- General Awareness.
- Political and History of Telangana State.
TS NPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2015:
- Written exam will be in multiple choice type questions.
- Exam will be conducted in two parts such as Part A and Part B.
- Part A exam will be conducting for 80 marks.
- Part B will be conducting for 20 marks.
- Total written exam will be for 100 marks of 100 questions.
- Time duration for this exam is 2 hours.
How to download TS NPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015:
- Log on to the official website of the TSPSC NPDCL www.tsnpdcl.in.
- Home page will be displayed on your monitor.
- Click on the link of TS NPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015.
- Download the syllabus and exam pattern copy for exam purpose.