TS LAWCET 2016 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Paper
Kakatiya university, Warangal on behalf of Telangana state council of higher Education, Hyderabad is ready to conduct the Telangana LAWCET examination test for the candidates who are willing to join in TSLAWCET/TSPGLCET 2016 for the academic year 2016-2017 to get admission into LL.B 3/5 years law courses and LL.M courses in the universities in Telangana state and their affiliated colleges. Candidates who are applying for TSLAWCET 2016 can download the TS LAWCET 2016 Syllabus from the official website.
TS LAWCET 2016 Syllabus:
For TSLAWCET-2016 for LL.B 3 YDC/5 YDC
|General knowledge and mental ability||30 questions|
|Current affairs||30 questions|
|Aptitude for the study of law||60 questions|
- For 5 years law course the standard expected is of intermediate level.
- For 3 years law course the standard expected is of degree level.
For TSPGLCET-2016 for LL.M
|Public international law||16 questions|
|Mercantile law||16 questions|
|Labour law||16 questions|
|Crimes and torts: crimes||16 questions|
|IPR & other law||16 questions|
TSLAWCET exam pattern 2016:
- TSLAWCET for LL.B 3 YDC/5YDC this exam entrance test question paper will be designed with 120 questions.
- Each question carries one mark, no negative marking for wrong questions.
- The duration for the entrance test is 90 minutes.
Sample papers for TS LAWCET 2016 Syllabus:
Candidates who are appearing in this entrance exam can download the entrance test papers form the official website from the educational portals of Namasthe Telangana, Sakshi Education, Eenadu Pratibha.
Candidates who prepare for exam from the previous question papers and according to the syllabus text books and subject exports can easily get good rank in the entrance test.
- Telangana LAW CET 5 years pervious paper 2015- answer solution.
- Telangana LAW CET 3 years previous paper 2015 – answer solutions.
Candidates who have applied for the admission in TS LAWCET 2016 can download their admit cards from the official website before the few days of exam date. candidates can visit our website for more information.