TS Ed.CET 2016 Certificate Verification, Web Option Dates
Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), Hyderabad, has announced that qualified candidates of TS Ed.CET-2016 Exam are informed to attend the certificate verification for exercising web options for admission into two years B.Ed. course for the academic year 2016-17 on the dates mentioned against their state-wide rank and methodology, in any one of the Helpline Centers (HLCs) with all original certificates as detailed below, TS Ed.CET 2016 Certificate Verification….
Please Bring all the following Certificates mentioned below,these are necessary for the TS Ed.CET 2016 Certificate verification
- TS Ed.CET 2016 Rank Card.
- TS Ed.CET 2016 Hall Ticket.
- Degree certificate of qualifying exam and memorandum of marks.
- Intermediate Memo-cum pass certificate or its equivalent.
- SSC or its equivalent marks memo.
- Study certificates from 9th class to graduation.
- Residence certificate (in case where the candidate had private study without any institutionalized education).
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates excluding the period of employment outside the state. This certificate should be obtained from the Tahsildar.
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Income certificate issued on or after 01.01.2016.
- Aadhar Card.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority (in case of SC/ST/BC).
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority certificate (mentioned in Graduation/Post Graduation TC) certificates wherever applicable.
- Xerox Copies of two sets of the original certificates.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/ Sports/Minority Candidates:
- PH:Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP:In terms of G.O.Ms. No. 19 School Education (Training) Department, dated: 07.08.2016, the Children of Armed Forces i.e., Ex-Servicemen, Defence Personnel including the Children of Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force who are Domiciled in Telangana based on the permanent address/Home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity Card and Discharge Book in case of Ex-servicemen and Service Certificate in case of Servicemen issued by the Competent Authority shall be produced at the time of Certificate verification.
- NCC & Sports Category:Candidates have to produce concerned original certificates issued by the Competent Authority.
- Minorities: Graduation or Post Graduation TC containing Minority status or certificate from the Head of the Institution.
- The Biometric details of the candidates captured at the time of appearing for TS Ed.CET-2016 Examination shall be verified at the Help Line Centers at the time of Certificate Verification. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification.
- The candidates who have not given the Biometric details at the time of TS Ed.CET-2016 Examination (list placed in the website: http://tsedcet.org) shall have to Register the biometric details duly furnishing an undertaking mentioning the reasons for not giving the Biometric details at the time of TS Ed.CET-2016 Examination at any of the Help Line Center as per the schedule.
Fee Details: TS Ed.CET 2016 Certificate Verification
- Processing Fee (non refundable) for SC/ST candidates Rs. 250/- and others Rs. 500/-
- Tuition fee particulars and seats available under Convener Quota College wise will be notified on the website (http://tsedcet.tsche.in) well before the commencement of counseling (option entry). Tuition Fee and Special Fee as fixed by the Government shall be paid per annum.
- The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
- A) Schedule for Certificate Verification and Web Options for TS Ed.CET-2016 at any one of the Help Line Centres (HLCs): TS Ed.CET 2016 Certificate Verification
|Certificate Verification Dates||Methodology||Time||From||To||Web Options Dates|
|2.7.2016||English||9:00 AM||1||569||9.7.2016 to 10.7.2016 (2 days)|
|Physical Science||11:30 AM||1||1300|
|3.7.2016||Mathematics||9:00 AM||1||1300||9.7.2016 to 10.7.2016 (2 days)|
|4.7.2016||Mathematics||9:00 AM||4001||5300||9.7.2016 to 10.7.2016 (2 days)|
|5.7.2016||Biological Sciences||9:00 AM||1||1500||10.7.2016 to 11.7.2016 (2 days)|
|8.7.2016||Biological Sciences||9:00 AM||4501||6500||10.7.2016 to 11.7.2016 (2 days)|
|9.7.2016||Social Studies||1:00 PM||1||2000||11.7.2016 to 12.7.2016 (2 days)|
|10.7.2016||Social Studies||9:00 AM||4001||6500||11.7.2016 to 12.7.2016 (2 days)|
|11.7.2016||Social Studies||9:00 AM||11501||14000||12.7.2016 to 13.7.2016 (2 days)|
Venue: Any One of the Help Line Centres (HLCs)
Note: 6th and 7th July, 2016. Holidays for Ramzan
B) Schedule for Certificate Verification of Special Categories (NCC/CAP/SPORTS/PH Candidates) TS Ed.CET 2016 Certificate Verification
|Certificate Verification Dates||Methodology||Time||From (Rank)||To (Rank)||Special Category|
|8.7.2016||Physical Science & English||9:00 AM||1st||Last Rank||NCC, CAP, SPORTS, PH|
|Social Studies||9:00 AM||1st||Last Rank||SPORTS|
|9.7.2016||Mathematics||9:00 AM||1st||Last Rank||NCC, CAP, SPORTS, PH|
|10.7.2016||Biological Sciences||9:00 AM||1st||Last Rank||NCC, CAP, SPORTS, PH|
|11.7.2016||Social Studies||9:00 AM||1st||Last Rank||NCC, CAP, PH|
- Nizam College, Basheerbagh, Hyd.
- University Arts & Science College, Subedari, Warangal.
- Special category candidates should attend for certificate verification only at NIZAM COLLEGE BASHEERBAGH, HYDERABAD or UNIVERSITY ARTS & SCIENCE COLLEGE, SUBEDARI, WARANGAL.
- Special category candidates can exercise options along with General Candidates.
- Special category candidate’s educational certificates will also be verified simultaneously at the Centre.
List of Help line centers: TS Ed.CET 2016 Certificate Verification
|S. No.||District||Name of the Help Line Center|
|1||Adilabad||Govt. Degree College for Men, Adilabad|
|2||Hyderabad||A.V College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Gagan Mahal, Hyderabad-500029|
|3||Hyderabad||University PG College, S.P Road, Secunderabad|
|4||Hyderabad||Nizam College, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad (Special Category)|
|5||Karimnagar||SRR Govt. Degree College, Karimnagar|
|6||Khammam||SR & BGNR Govt. College, Khammam|
|7||Mahaboobnagar||Palamuru University, Mahaboobnagar|
|8||Medak (Sangareddy)||Tara Govt. Degree & PG College, Sangareddy, Medak|
|9||Medak (Siddipet)||Govt. Junior College (Boys), Siddipet, Medak|
|10||Nalgonda||Nagarjuna Govt. Degree College, Nalgonda|
|11||Nizamabad||Giriraj Govt. College, Nizamabad|
|12||Warangal||Directorate of Admissions Kakatiya University Campus, Vidyaranyapuri, Warangal|
For TS Ed.CET detailed notification, please visit: http://tsedcet.tsche.in/doc