Tripura TPSC Professor Recruitment 2017 – 182 Asst Professor Posts
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has announced an employment notification Tripura TPSC Professor Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various Assistant Professor Jobs. As per this notification, TPSC is going to fill up 182 Assistant Professor Vacancies. TPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available from 29th September, 2017 at its official website. Job seekers who are looking for the TPSC jobs, those must read the official notification carefully before going to apply. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 04th November, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Tripura TPSC Professor Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 182 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Professor.
Job Location: Tripura.
Candidates maximum age should not be more than 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
Applicants must possess Masters Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent examination from any recognized university with good academic records.
Candidates will be selected based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Applicants who got selected for the TPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 will get attractive and impressive pay scale with grade pay per month.
- Group A Posts, Rs.200/-.
- Group B Posts, Rs.150/-.
- Group C Posts, Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 29/09/2017.
- Last date to apply online: 04/11/2017.
- Date of the Examination: Available Soon.
Steps to apply for Tripura TPSC Professor Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Tripura PSC www.tpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Tripura TPSC Recruitment 2017.
- Download the official notification carefully.
- Now Click on apply online link.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all the required documents to the application.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.tpsc.gov.in