Tripura NRHM Recruitment 2017 – 369 ANM MO Pharmacist Vacancies
National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Tripura has recently announced an employment notification Tripura NRHM Recruitment 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, Tripura Health Department is going to fill up 369 vacancies of ANM, Pharmacist and Medical Officer Positions. Tripura NRHM invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online application process will be started soon at its official page. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Tripura Health Department Jobs can apply for this AP NRHM Recruitment 2017 through online as early as possible. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 14th September, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Tripura NRHM Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 369 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Medical Officer
Job Location: Tripura.
Candidates maximum age should not exceed more than 65 years.
Applicants must possess their MBBS/GNM/B.Sc Nursing/Intermediate/DMLT/B.Sc (LT)/D.Pharmacy or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
No need to pay any registration fee for NRHM Tripura Recruitment 2017.
- Starting date to apply online: 01/09/2017.
- Closing date to apply online: 14/09/2017.
How to apply for Tripura NRHM Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of Tripura NRHM www.tripuranrhm.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of Tripura NRHM Staff Nurse Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.tripuranrhm.gov.in